7+ Taskbar Tweaker v4.1 is out.
The most important change is the new help file, which explains the available tweaks. It should make it easier to get started with the tweaker.
Also, 7+ Taskbar Tweaker has a new bug/feature tracker.
Among other changes:
- Update notification: A checkbox for not notifying about a particular version.
- Latvian translation, thanks Aigars Jacmenkins!
- Windows volume control (SndVol.exe) runs in higher priority for better performance.
- Fixed right drag detach on vertical taskbar (“Drag within/between groups using right mouse button” option).
- Rebuilt the portable launcher to support older processors (versions 4.0.4 to 4.0.10 supported only processors with SSE2 instruction set).
There is a bug in versions 4.0.10 and lower, which may lead to a crash when trying to update.
If you encounter such an issue, please download and update manually.
Sorry for the inconvenience.