v2.3.5 (September 30, 2016)
- Fixed assembling code with labels on x64dbg with Keystone and asmjit.
- Implemented the Ctrl+M and Ctrl+Shift+M hotkeys on x64dbg.
- Implemented disassembling external jumps/calls in x64dbg.
- Minor bug fixes.
v2.3.4 (February 27, 2016)
- Fixed assembling long jump commands with labels in the 64-bit version.
- Improved compatibility with Capstone, the new disassembly engine x64dbg uses.
- Improved handling of comments and labels for x64dbg.
- Fixed a bug with the 64-bit version of RAEdit: clicking page up when on top of the editor would navigate to the bottom.
v2.3.3 (May 8, 2015)
- Improved file reading/writing, by locking the files during the process.
- Added CPU context menu and a menu icon for x64dbg.
v2.3.2 (February 19, 2015)
- Fixed a regression: the close button didn't work (introduced in v2.3.1).
- Fixed: sometimes the assemble button didn't work in the 64-bit version.
v2.3.1 (October 25, 2014)
- Fixed a crash upon closing x64dbg with the assembler window open.
- Added support for packed OllyDbg v1.10 modifications.
v2.3 (September 4, 2014)
- Added an x64dbg version.
- Added support for multiline comments.
- Editor: added drag and drop support.
- Minor bug fixes.
v2.2.5 (May 23, 2014)
- Improved performance and stability by removing a hack which involved creating a new thread for the assembler's GUI.
v2.2.4 (March 28, 2014)
- Fixed: block end address was verified only for the last code block.
- Fixed: assembler could fail while using complex commands with labels.
v2.2.3 (March 22, 2014)
- Added the !pad special command.
- Improved error message when the block end address is exceeded.
v2.2.2 (March 21, 2014)
- Block mode can now be toggled with Ctrl+B.
v2.2.1 (March 16, 2014)
- Fixed: while using the shortcut syntax of align within a label, the label pointed to the address before the padding bytes.
v2.2 (March 16, 2014)
- Added ability to specify block end address, e.g.: <00401000..00401010>.
- Added the !align special command.
v2.1.4 (March 8, 2014)
- New hotkey, Ctrl+D: Move focus to OllyDbg.
- Fixed undo in overwrite mode. Reported and fixed by adoxa.
v2.1.3 (October 22, 2013)
- Fixed a bug that could lead to a crash when a command with more than one RVA address is disassembled.
- Fixed: the editor's position wasn't correctly restored on a secondary monitor.
v2.1.2 (September 29, 2013)
- Assembly syntax for RVA addresses to refer to the module currently loaded in the CPU disassembler.
- Improved editor responsiveness in various scenarios, especially search and replace.
v2.1.1 (November 24, 2012)
- OllyDbg v2: Updated to version 2.01.0001 of plugin interface.
- OllyDbg v2: Fixed search and replace.
v2.1 (October 24, 2012)
- Assembly syntax: explicit base address for RVA addresses.
e.g.: PUSH $(00400000).1000
- Assembly syntax: short syntax of RVA addresses for block addresses.
- Fix: Module name was case-sensitive.
v2.0 (October 16, 2012)
- The plugin was renamed to Multiline Ultimate Assembler.
- Ported to OllyDbg v2.
- Help file.
- Loading from files: load multiple files.
- Sync code opened in multiple instances.
v1.7.1 (September 17, 2012)
- Search/replace in editor (hotkeys: Ctrl+F, Ctrl+H, F3, Shift+F3).
- Fix: Correctly handle prefixed instructions (LOCK, REP, REPE/REPZ, REPNE/REPNZ).
v1.7 (August 9, 2012)
- RVA (relative virtual) addresses:
You can now use addresses relative to a module image base. This is especially useful if you work with a relocatable module.
- Commented comments:
Sometimes you want specific comments to appear in the editor, but not in OllyDbg. Function name/parameters are good examples.
You can use double semicolon (;;) to have such comments.
- General improvements and bug fixes:
Including a crash fix and a hang fix.
v1.6 (December 3, 2011)
- You can choose how the plugin generates new labels.
- A version for Immunity Debugger.
v1.5 (September 28, 2011)
- You can now use anonymous labels, which are defined as '@@' and are referenced to as @b (or @r) for the preceding label and @f for the following label.
- Saving to and loading from files:
You can save your code to a file for later use.
A special "lib" folder is created for keeping files, but you can choose to save them in any other folder.
- Sharing the tabs between multiple OllyDbg versions/instances.
v1.4 (May 23, 2011)
- This version adds some useful features to the tab control:
Renaming a tab, closing all tabs, reordering tabs, better mouse control.
v1.3 (January 27, 2011)
- An option of choosing how to disassemble hexadecimal numbers.
- Fixed a crash when writing labels and comments.
- The asm files path can be set in the configuration file.
v1.2.2 (January 7, 2010)
- Only creates a single thread on startup and uses it instead of creating a new thread every time the assembler window is opened.
That makes it work together with the phantOm plugin.
v1.2.1 (December 18, 2010)
- Now correctly assembles loop instructions with labels (reported by Morten).
- Fixed assembling short jumps with labels on high addresses.
v1.2 (November 10, 2009)
- Addresses and labels must not be on a separate line anymore, so something like this would actually work:
- Added an option to remember window position.
- Added an option to set the width of the tab character.
- Fixed a bug with editor size while minimizing it.
v1.1 (November 4, 2009)
- Supports UNICODE strings, C-style syntax:
- The content of the active tab is saved on focus loss, so if OllyDbg suddenly crashes, your code would most probably be saved.
- Some tabbed interface improvements.
v1.0 (October 14, 2009)
- Using the latest version of RAEdit, with the horizontal scroll redraw bug fixed.
- A backup is now correctly created before assembling, using a bit hackish way, but it seems to work.
v0.4 (October 10, 2009)
- A tabbed interface:
When you select some code to disassemble, a new tab is added.
When you close the assembler window, the content of the tabs is automatically saved in a "multiasm" directory.
v0.3.1 (October 5, 2009)
- Fixed a bug with multiple assembler windows.
v0.3 (September 13, 2009)
- Disassembles external jumps and calls.
- Added an options dialog.
- Fixes a couple of crashes.
- A right click menu.
v0.2 (September 12, 2009)
- Supports data disassembling and assembling as a C-style string.
- Suggests you to create a backup before disassembling, so that the modifications will be visible.
- Help added.
- Minor fixes.
v0.1 (September 10, 2009)